Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Brew Dog Zeitgeist

BREW DOG Zeitgeist

Organic Idiosyncratic Black Lager

Brew Dog Zeitgeist 0,33

"I am a zeitgeist. I was not delivered into this world into submission, nor does acquiescence run through my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my sheperd. I am a zeitgeist and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. The slaughterhouse of conformity is not my destiny. I am a zeitgeist. Zeitgeist is an idiosyncratic and alternative black lager. It seeks to create the spirit, attitude and autonomy of an age gone by. Zeitgeist takes an age of classic, a forgotten masterpiece and gives it relevance and an avant-garde edge."
vom Flaschenetikett

Brew Dog Zeitgeist
Vollbier, Lager
Inhalt: 0,33 Liter Flasche
Alkohol: 4,9 % vol
Stammwürze: -

Brauerei: Brew Dog Ellon Aberdeenshire Schottland, Vereinigtes Königreich

Bewertung: + + + +

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen